Kelp belongs to alkaline food, which contains potassium, calcium, magnesium and other elements. Kelp grows in the sea water. The final product of human metabolism belongs to alkaline product. In addition to fresh fruits and vegetables, alkaline food also includes kelp, laver, potatoes and so on.
Eating these foods often can increase the content of alkali in human body, increase the pH value of urine, promote the dissolution of uric acid in urine, and increase the excretion of uric acid. In addition, kelp also contains a lot of dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and other elements.
Nutrition analysis of kelp:
- Thermotrophin: kelp contains protein and fat. It belongs to geothermal energy food and can help human body provide energy.
- Dietary fiber: the dietary fiber contained in kelp can help the intestinal peristalsis, increase the secretion of digestive fluid, reduce the retention of harmful substances in the intestinal tract, and thus reduce the absorption of human toxins. At the same time, it can integrate cholesterol, reduce cholesterol absorption and prevent atherosclerosis.
- Minerals: kelp is rich in iodine and calcium, which can help the body to supplement nutrition.
- Vitamin: kelp contains carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and other vitamins.
What is the nutritional value of kelp?
- Adjuvant treatment of thyroid gland: when the human body lacks iodine, it is easy to cause thyroid gland. The so-called "big neck disease" is caused by this component. The iodine component in kelp can have a good prevention and treatment effect on thyroid gland.
- Reduce blood pressure and blood lipid: blood pressure and blood lipid have a certain relationship with blood vessels. The dietary fiber contained in kelp can regulate the balance of sodium and potassium, reduce the absorption of sodium by human body, and help reduce blood pressure. In medicine, it is said that the colloidal fiber contained in it has the effect of preventing animal lipids and has a very good effect of reducing blood lipids.
- Cancer prevention cells: kelp can help improve the body's immunity, increase cell and humoral immunity, and the selenium element in it has a good cancer prevention effect.
- Diuresis and detoxification: the human body can play the role of detoxification through urination, kelp has the effect of treating edema and diuresis, and kelp can help people with edema to slow down the symptoms of edema.
- Promote weight loss: good metabolism of the body helps to lose weight, kelp contains a lot of dietary fiber can promote digestion, help to lose weight.
Who is not suitable for kelp?
People with iodine allergy, hyperthyroidism patients and pregnant women during lactation should not eat as much as possible.